1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Feb 9, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

How do you even figure that? They've been crawling out of woodwork for over a year now.
    I'd recommend the Tuscan six cheese as opposed to the plain cheese - more flavorful.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You mean the Tuscan six cheese WITH.... Garlic dipping sauce? ;)

3. D'Snowth

Of course.

4. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Just don't eat it while high. We want accuracy in your review.

5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

OK, Trump just finished his speech in South Korea. There are pros and cons:

Pro: I'm glad he mentioned North Korea's forced abortion policies. That ought to be a no brainer to bring up when discussing human rights and oppression. Yet that is something I can't picture Obama, Hillary or Bernie ever doing. And it saddens me to think such references will very likely disappear when the next Democrat comes into office. When and if that happens, do NOT expect me to celebrate too much. But don't get me wrong. Republicans just made it that much harder for people to choose adoption. I don't expect much from them either.

Con: I don't agree with Trump that South Korea's financial prosperity is a sign that they must be doing something right. Suppose North Korea's finances suddenly took a positive turn, would that suddenly validate their fascist regime? Obviously not. This is the same logic Trump often uses, that if you don't have money, you must be doing something wrong. And his supporters have taken that to mean that THEY must be doing something wrong, and therefore need someone like Trump. And that isn't great.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  6. LittleJerry92

....how did you read my mind?

7. 1000 Eyes

Am psychic.

8. D'Snowth

Either that or you're just quickly becoming known to everybody as MC's resident stoner. :p

muppetgem likes this.
  9. LittleJerry92

Please. I'm not the ONLY one on this forum that does weed. Right?

......RIGHT?????

10. 1000 Eyes

Yeah, you probably are.

11. D'Snowth

12. LittleJerry92

These guys were definitely on shrooms making this....

13. 1000 Eyes

Shocking!

14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

While it was brought up, I detest the ol' "Oh this is weird, whoever made it must've been on drugs" line. Yeah, sure, a lot of people did / do drugs and they are responsible for certain oddball things. But that is a lazy joke that completely diminishes the creativity of others.

MuppetsRule and muppetgem like this.
  15. LittleJerry92

If it's something like South Park or Regular Show or Ren and Stimpy.... That would be understandable since they're being made for companies that probably have done drug tests (definitely Nick for sure).

But if it's something like THIS....

I mean, come on. Does this REALLY look like a sober French person made this?

16. D'Snowth

Lately, I've kinda been curious about something: White Supremacists are so steeped in their whiteness, I wonder if it affects their diet too? I mean, do they only eat breads, eggs, pastas, sugars, or rices that are white and never brown?

fuzzygobo and muppetgem like this.
  17. LittleJerry92

"on white or wheat, sir?"

"white. It's apart of my culture."

18. D'Snowth

19. 1000 Eyes

a·part
    [əˈpärt]
    aside · separately · alone · by oneself/itself
    • used after a noun to indicate that someone or something has distinctive qualities that mark them out from other people or things:
      "wrestlers were a breed apart"
    • used after a noun to indicate that someone or something has been dealt with sufficiently or is being excluded from what follows:
      "Alaska apart, much of America's energy business concentrates on producing gas"
    • so as to be shattered; into pieces:
      "he leapt out of the car just before it was blown apart"
      synonyms: to pieces · to bits · up · asunder

20. LittleJerry92