And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well if you believe some on the left or some Democrats we already have Satan in the White House.
This reminds me of how some people call Lady Gaga a Satanist because - according to the haters - she's the "g*****n devil". :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This reminds me of how some people call Lady Gaga a Satanist because - according to the haters - she's the "g*****n devil". :stick_out_tongue:
That's OK at one point a lot of evangelical Christians thought Obama was the anti Christ and that we where near the end times.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's . . . pretty much how I felt as well. But then again, like Shane kept pointing out, some people out there were filling out some bizarre write-ins, like for cartoon characters, or dead gorillas.
I would love to see a country hillbilly from the hills of Tennessee or the plains of Texas run for president. You know a good old boy.
Dwayne 2020!
Well if you believe some on the left or some Democrats we already have Satan in the White House.
I wouldn't say Trump is Satan . . . but for all the people saying God Himself elected Trump and sent him as our Savior to save our nation, I say Satan is influencing them more than the Lord is.

That's OK at one point a lot of evangelical Christians thought Obama was the anti Christ and that we where near the end times.
Lol, I remember that! Some of them were even suggesting that it was Biblical that the Antichrist would be a black man as President . . . do you remember anywhere in the Bible that says that? I don't.

That reminds me of a comic...

Copyright Dumbing of Age
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I would love to see a country hillbilly from the hills of Tennessee or the plains of Texas run for president. You know a good old boy.
We had 8 years of a fella from Arkansas followed by 8 from a Texan.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This liberal disagrees. Satan is supposed to be attractive. :stick_out_tongue: Wocka!
That was Lucifer. :wink:

But hey, here's a brief blurb about Drumpf's plan of axing the life fuel of PBS:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ts-funding-cuts-nea-neh-pbs-npr-a7590356.html

Somebody was quoted as saying, "It's sad in a way." It's not sad in a way, it's just plain sad, period.

But what I really hate is apparently the Drumpf Edministration is saying they're "using these programs as examples of wastes of taxpayers money." Think about that for a minute . . . isn't that like bad in medieval times, when criminals would be publically paraded around and/or executed to be made examples of? Or a student is punished by a teacher in front of the rest of the class to be made an example of? This is basically saying, "See what happens when you don't put money towards giant conglomerate corporations that want to rule the world? You end up with quality programming that you actually enjoy instead! That's Un-American!"