And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, echoing Snowth's sob story well-detailed little story about his past, I'll come off to say I was.... Homophobic myself. But just because I was a stupid teenager and thought gay couple/marriage was gross. I eventually learned to accept it out of my own will by the time I was 16.

I have a few bi/gay friends and I have a few friends who aren't fans of gay marriage and couples. But I always say at the end of the day, best just to keep thoughts to yourself and move on if you don't like something. Something I wish certain Christians and LGBT members would learn.

Censored

Reaction score
Yeah exactly, cause we all know France is a dictatorship
Hardly. Although, I remember a time in the not so distant past when Right Wingers were not too happy with France. They even tried to change the name of "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries."

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well if fire fries fry fire, and crime fries fry crime, what do freedom fries fry?

Or um... y'know.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hardly. Although, I remember a time in the not so distant past when Right Wingers were not too happy with France. They even tried to change the name of "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries."
Some Americans weren't too happy with France during World War II when Hitler walked all over them.
Then France got mad at Americans for not worshipping the ground Jerry Lewis walked on.
Then more Americans got mad at Alex Trebek for all of his French enunciations on Jeopardy.
Maybe I'll go make a salad with French dressing.
NO!! ITALIAN!!!!!!! 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised Trump is extending any sympathy towards Mexico in the wake of their earthquake after all the crap he's said about them during his campaign.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
But remember, since Mexico sent all their rapists, murderers, drug dealers, etc. to us, that means that Mexico is only filled with those Trump assumes are "good people". That's why he's spending time on them now. :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm surprised Trump is extending any sympathy towards Mexico in the wake of their earthquake after all the crap he's said about them during his campaign.
Pfft. Just wait. He'll try and play the victim when someone calls him out as a hypocrite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, thanks to Dictator Drumpf, come end of the year when I lose my $20 a month Humana plan for health insurance, my only option will be a nearly $400 a month BlueCross/BlueShield plan.