And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
More than 50 people describe incidents of sexual harassment on Capitol Hill

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/sexual-harassment-congress/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/sexual-harassment-congress/index.html
But I'm sure some of you will continue to believe this is just a Republican thing. After all, the Democratic Party only held Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy up as their leaders for years and years. Truth is, it's not a Republican thing or a Democratic thing, it's the culture of Washington and Hollywood and corporate boardrooms, etc.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm assuming she means to ask is how do they figure the chart out when they're putting it together in terms of just how biased/non-biased each of these news outlets are and that it's not just randomly put together without any kind of solid research or information. Right?
Yes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's a chart that's written in English. I don't understand the confusion. Asking, "Is there anything on the chart where the sources are true?" is a nonsensical statement due to what I just explained. I want unicorn that I can ride down a rainbow, but I've got to settle for things that exist in the real world. Minimizing bias when discussing facts about pertinent issues is as close as one's going to get to what's true. Those are the ones closest to the top/middle. Other than that, there's little else to say. :embarrassed:
I'm talking about what D'Snowth said.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Getting back onto the subject of domestic terrorism, so some completely random idiot starts up an argument on YouTube on a video of the old Random House Logo about how Kaepernick is a domestic terrorist, because somehow, taking a knee during the National Anthem is an act of terrorism.

So, we can't label mentally unstable white people who go into public places and open fire on everyone there, taking innocent lives away domestic terrorists, but black people taking a knee during a song without harming anybody are automatically domestic terrorists? The illogic continues to astound me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My only question is: out of all places... Why on an innocent children's video logo?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He said it was because Random House is affiliated with Kaepernick, or some **** like that, I don't know, he just keeps rambling on and on about how he's an anti-American terrorist because he disrespects the country and crap.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now everybody is up in arms about Trump approving the import of animals hunted and killed in Africa for trophies, but let's just be straightforward and honest here: he's only approving it because Obama disapproved of it, because he just wants to undo everything Obama did just for the sake of undoing everything Obama did. Nothing more, nothing less. Plain and simple.

Censored

Reaction score
How about the fact that they seem to be like "meh" if there's a story of a white person being attacked?

If it's a black person, they lose their ****.

Because apparently being physically Caucasian-skinned white is a crime to the extreme left. Right?
Again, please show me the links with examples of this.