And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Again, convo with me is not mandatory. It's voluntary.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
One wonders whether or not Trump really is trying to deflect attention away from all of his other behavior by creating Twitter wars, if he really is that shallow, or if it's a mixture of both. He's not intelligent. Judging from his 3rd grade sentence structure and limited vocabulary, his IQ cannot be what it claims to be. Trump, however, has a knack for this sort of misdirection. I just don't know if it's really intentional. This Person of the Year thing is just so stupid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly think the whole Time Magazine thing is just another example of Dumb Donald being Dumb Donald again; he's pulled these same lies so many times before it's getting harder to keep track of it all.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I honestly think the whole Time Magazine thing is just another example of Dumb Donald being Dumb Donald again; he's pulled these same lies so many times before it's getting harder to keep track of it all.
I wonder why his opponents never gave him the #DonaldDumb. He likes to nickname people and that has a great ring to it. It would likely anger him too. Haha. That's the thing. High profile Dems mostly are rising above this sort of things and the ones who aren't don't really know how to do it well. There are so many clever hashtags that can be used to mess with him. I still think Donald Dumb sums it up perfectly. Not a great mind.