And out of left field...

SammieRose

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm on a Jerry Orbach kick right now, and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find any of his older broadway songs online? I know he was in Chicago, 42nd St., Carnival, The Fantasticks, and Annie Get Your Gun (all of these are the ORIGINAL cast) but I can't seem to find any of the songs online. If anyone could help, that would be great!

Always,
Sammie

radionate

Reaction score
Sammie,

First off, happy late Birthday. Let me go through my stuff, I've got the soundtracks to one of his old lessor known shows, and I'll try to email them to you later this week. I'll also go through all my MP3s. I think I have a few from him somewhere.

What about Human Again from B&B special addition? Do you have that as and MP3? I'll swap you for it!

Nate the Broadway Showtime King (insert queen joke here)

grail

Reaction score
man...only thing i can think of offhand where he's singin' is "Aladdin and the King of Thieves". how sad is that?

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Sammie,

First off, happy late Birthday. Let me go through my stuff, I've got the soundtracks to one of his old lessor known shows, and I'll try to email them to you later this week. I'll also go through all my MP3s. I think I have a few from him somewhere.

What about Human Again from B&B special addition? Do you have that as and MP3? I'll swap you for it!

Nate the Broadway Showtime King (insert queen joke here)
Oh thank heavens. I've been looking all over, and the only song of his I could find was "Try To Remember" from The Fantasticks. One can only listen to the same song over and over before A) you start to memorize it and B) it gets kinda old. The man's just got a great voice, though.

I've not heard *his* version of "Human Again" but I've heard the Broadway version of it (I also saw that musical this past Jan. FABULOUS, BABY!). I even rented the DVD and didn't get the chance to watch it, so I'm kinda bitter about that. I'll do an extensive search for it, though, and I'll get back to you on that swap!

My e-mail is lemures03@hotmail.com . Drop me a line, I can rant about Broadway for AGES!

Always,
Sammie