And so the hunt for the exclusives begins!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, as most of you know (and if you don't you do now) I have a complete set of all regular-release Muppet action figures. That's right, every figure from series 1-9 and all the playsets! I've also got a few repaints because I liked their accessory variations (I've got all three Johnny's and all three Lips's). I passed on the rest of the repaints because, as far as I know, they were just basic repaints (with Johnny and Lips I liked how they all came with different record covers and lunch boxes). During the line's run I managed to pick up some really good exclusives like MTI Gonzo and Rizzo, Sweetums, Jim Henson, Rainbow Connection Kermit, Uncle Deadly (just the standard version), the penguins, Adventure Kermit, Scout Leader Kermit, Animal 2, Santa Chef, Invisible Beaker, Collcector Club Checkered Suit Gonzo, and of course, Super Grover.

Just recently I got Superhero Scooter on eBay for 8 bucks including shipping. I figure I might as well go after the exclusives if I can find them for a good deal! (That Invisible Beaker I found for only 5 bucks on eBay!) I'm still not sure if I want to get the repaints.... I'd probably get Shifty-Eyed Sam since he's one of my favorite characters.

And of course ones like the Wedding set, White tux Rowlf, and others will go into my "I'm going to wait until I win the lottery to purchase" pile :insatiable:

karamazov80

Reaction score
Good luck! I hope your pocketbook survives the experience.