1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

And the new retailer is...... ?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by dhillman, Apr 16, 2003.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Crap, I'm still waiting to be able to freely talk about stuff that *still* hasnt been announced yet. Btw, what the heck is up with the newsletter?

Is anybody recieving these...to this day I have not recieved
    one newletter. Oh well.

Does anyone have an exact or near approx. timeframe for series 4 to hit shelves?
  2. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

I think the newsletter mentioned something about shipments of Series 4 leaving China, so hopefully soon! It takes a while for the stuff to trickle down though, so maybe 2-3 weeks if we are lucky?
  3. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Do you know anything about the Taregt web site? Like, if they put exclusive figures up there? I haven't found a Target close enough to actually get there by walking or the bus.
  4. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

I believe theyve sold exclusive merchandise on the site before, but there aren't any guarantees.
  5. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

YES i live sooo close to target I can walk there:) :D :excited: ;)
  6. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

YAAAAY!!!!!! It IS Target!!!!
    *Does happy dance*
  7. Kermielovah

Kermielovah New Member

so excited

Need to go to Target soon, thank goodness one is close now.
    Someone mentioned Muppet Uno and other Muppet games. What's the word on that? I don't know where I saw that I've been checking many posts this evening...anyone know anything?!?!?:confused: