And the new retailer is...... ?

WiGgY

Reaction score
TRS sells the muppet figures through the web site, but not in the american stores for reasons I don't know. The new retailer will not have series 3, however, so I doubt it's a clue.

I don't care who it is any more. I just want to know! It's the 12th! Thats mid May darn it!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Primetime_Jedi
I hope it is Target too. I also live near Slidell and it is easier getting to the Slidell Target than the one over the lake in Metarie and the one in Baton Rouge. :crazy:
:excited: Hey, cool, Primetime Jedi, I'm a Covingtonite, too!!!! It's nice to see a fellow Louisianian, for a while I was the only one!!!!! You know, I hear they're gonna build a Target in Mandeville! Even CLOSER!!!! YAAAY!!!
....So, have we heard anything a/b the retailer yet? Is it Tareget? *Crosses fingers* Oh, PLEASE be Target.........

bats1972

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to know who it is too. Target wouldn't be bad except the one around me always seems to be out of stock on Star Wars, Batman, Justice League, and Marvel Legends. It's been like that since they opened a couple years ago.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Mandeville!
at first I thought that said Mandaville....I was about to comment on your big head....

Sarah

go target!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Well, yes, one day I WILL have my own city....Or, heck, maybe even COUNTRY!!!!
But, that's not important now.....Have we heard ANYTHING else a/b the new retailer? ANYTHING?

Baby Animal

Reaction score
In today's newsletter to club members, they reveal the new "mystery retailer"!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Happy dance!!!!

I won't tell you though, unless you beg and plead. Go read your newsletter.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
YES! :smile: Im soooooooooooooooooooo excited now! I've cancelled all my online orders! Wohoo! I can save on shipping, finally!

They will also be getting a very cool exclusive!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well, I'm not one for spoiling what should be Ken's annouement, but if you go to the Palisades forum, you will be able to know who the new retailer is. MM-III, a CC member, decided to post it. So, go there if you want to know.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
naw I begged and got it out of Tony...thanks dude (hehe I never say dude...what's wrong with me)

yes verrry cool.....

Sarah