Angus McGonagle

Splurge

Reaction score
Say, has Angus McGonagle ever appeared on any other show (TMS or otherwise) other than the Star Wars episode? That is, did he ever show up in the background of another skit, even if he wasn't gargling Gershwin?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Splurge said:
Say, has Angus McGonagle ever appeared on any other show (TMS or otherwise) other than the Star Wars episode? That is, did he ever show up in the background of another skit, even if he wasn't gargling Gershwin?
I hope so! He kinda got the short end of the stick on that one, didn't he? :sympathy:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I liked Angus, and I wished that Palisades would make him an AF sooner or later....

He was such a weird character... the kind the Muppets and Henson are famous for...

Splurge

Reaction score
I saw the design sketch of Angus on the Henson.com site. What I wonder is if he was made with a purple Whatnot Muppet that already existed, or did they construct the entire puppet, head and body as well as face, hair and clothes for this one and only appearance?

I find him to be amongst the most hideous Muppets I've ever seen, and yet there's something so awesome about his design. LOL