Animal 2 is now shipping!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I got confirmation in my email from UPS that my killer toys Animal is shipping and should arrive on the 12th of October! Also had my VISA charged last night.

Reaction score
Cool, I'm still waiting to here about mine. Its coming from Paradise Collectibiles.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe Collector's Paradise will be shipping soon as well. Apparently, the one at OMGCNF is also now in-stock. Sweetums can't be that far behind now.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I ordered from KillerToys the day they said it arrived and mine is coming on the 11th. I'm not keen on the whole 3 paint thing with no signiture look, but it will be nice to have a Steppin' Out Animal.

Has anyone else noticed that the OMGCNFO.com Animal has the same coloring as the purple Tux animal had on the muppet show? Neat, huh?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I got mine from KillerToys.com. Looks good. I still wish I could get a regular paint scheme for him. They show the regular one on the back and it's too bad. I still don't know if I will have him with the repaint band or Steppin' Out figures. I suppose I could put the CP one with the repaints or the OMG one that I hope to eventually get with Sweetums.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Way to add to a thread.

After looking over the figure in person, it's not all that great. The head sculpt is nice, but not a drastic difference. I'm not sure we needed to have this figure when there are so many other Animal variations. Modern Animal or Vaca Animal or Purple Tux Animal would have been better, but it all has to do with TRU pulling out and being evil. Oh well. No matter what the KillerToys.com version is good for an Animal to go with the repaint band or the Steppin' Out figures. He matches Janice and Dr. Teeth (repaints) well.

The CP one stinks and they jacked up the price 5 dollars. They said it was an ebay mistake, but they had him on their site for 14.99 when they started taking orders. The 5 dollar increase was just done as soon as the figure were in stock and selling. I suggest no one buy that Animal unless you can get it from the old ebay auction with the real price instead of the jacked up price.

The OMGCNFO.com Animal looks cool and reminds me of the Purple Tux Animal at the end of the show in the pit. Looks nice.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Way to add to a thread.
WiGgy, a real people person. :wink: But yeah, I guess I get it.

WiGgY said:
I suggest no one buy that Animal unless you can get it from the old ebay auction with the real price instead of the jacked up price.
I found that auction about 3 hours before it ended and snagged one! It ended that day with 3 Animals left, couldn't believe it. Yet they sold all of their Buy It Now $19.99 Animals! Wierd. I guess if money is no object...must be nice!