Animal and Buddy Rich

nutty

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a video or dvd containing animal playing with Buddy Rich. My boyfriend is a really keen animal fan and drummer himself and I would like to get it for him for his birthday.

thanks

mister keys

Reaction score
I got one

Bit weird this. Just posted a question similar.
I've got a copy of animal playing with buddy rich, :halo: grabbed it off the net 2 days ago. Been looking for it for 10 yrs!!. However it's in SPANISH! Kermit just doesn't sound the same! However it's only a 3min clip, not the whole episode.

You're more than welcome to a copy of this, but if you find one in english, I'd love you to return the favour.

Let me know how you you want me to send it to you, I'm new to this posting stuff!

Hope to be of help.

Mister Keys :eek:

mister keys

Reaction score
Me agian

Told you I was new to this, I,ve just noticed a "send an email" tag by your name. Hopefully, it's not too big to send. I'll give it a go anyway. Let me know if you receive it.

See Ya :eek:

mister keys

Reaction score
Sorry

I think you need to send me an e'mail 1st so I can get your e'mail address. I'll then attach it in the normal way.

nutty

Reaction score
Spanish Copy

Hi there

My email address is nadine_220@hotmail.com.

I think I may have found an english copy from someone on this site too but I would love a copy of what you have. Obviously I will pay you for postage etc and will return the favour of an english copy if I manage to get hold of it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadine

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Nice find, I saw this over at the Palisades forum.