Animal and Kermit Gift Cards at Hot Topic

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I went to Hot Topic today and they had this sign for gift cards with different cute photos and captions. The two most important were one just having a photo of Animal and the other was Kermit with a caption saying something to the effect of "Frankly this stuff scares me so I thought I'd let you do the shopping."

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
That would make three threads on this specific subject.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't see any others. I checked the most recent ones, but alas I didn't check far enough. I just figured if it was already written then no one would read it. If you already knew it was there why did you bother reading on?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't see any others. I checked the most recent ones, but alas I didn't check far enough. I just figured if it was already written then no one would read it. If you already knew it was there why did you bother reading on?
don't worry, it's fun to read it again;-)
I just saw the sign outside of the store too, i want a kermit one, but i don't know, i don't shop at hottopic offen just then there is muppet stuff.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
don't worry, it's fun to read it again;-)
I just saw the sign outside of the store too, i want a kermit one, but i don't know, i don't shop at hottopic offen just then there is muppet stuff.
Actually they are not for a specific amount. I went in and got the Animal, the Kermit and the Jack Skellington...
I just had them do each one for $5.00.
Then I just used the three of them for a Muppet Wrist watch ($14.95!)

and keep the cards!