1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by lithiumbrain, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

Darren/ lithiumbrain kinda said he would not do more of em again.
    However if u need to decide witch one get a white and golden one, looks better in my opinion.
  2. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

sounds good to me
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a spare collar the Lithiumbrain produced that they'd be willing to sell? I missed out on the first batch and subsequent efforts to contact him have been fruitless. If anyone does, please PM me.

Thanks
  4. Reevz1977

Seriously, nobody??oh well :(
  5. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Sorry Stu,
    If I had known you really wanted one I definitely would've saved mine for you. But I sold mine with my Animal when I sold my replicas.... that was a sad sad day by the way.
  6. Reevz1977

Awwww no Joel, you sold your replicas?!?! My heart goes out to you my fine fellow! I'll be honest, the Missus would be sold first before I sold mine ;)* **

*If you're reading this Nicki I'm Joking!!
    ** ...or am I??!!??
  7. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

If only it were that easy. ;)
    Telly likes this.
  8. JJ

JJ New Member

Does anyone have one of these they'd be willing to part with? I'd be willing to trade a prop from the movie that came out last year. Please email me.
  9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

You have a prop from the Muppets?! That's so cool! What is it? I'm sure a lot of fans on here are willing to buy/trade for it! :)
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  10. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

Do any of you know if these are available? or if anyone has any they would like to sell?

i am way late...lol

cc
  11. Face Ache

Face Ache New Member

Hi Chris,

I've been thinking that with two sets of these long spikes...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200789799485

... some large upholstery tacks/nails, a bit of PVC plumbing pipe and some metallic paint, you could probably knock up your own Animal collar in about an hour. :halo:

Another one of those things on my to do list. <sigh>
  12. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

hahah COOL!!!

i ended up buying a sweet spiked dog collar... its not fully authentic... but its cool nonetheless

cc