1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by lithiumbrain, Dec 23, 2008.

1. animal0606

animal0606 New Member

Yeah I know but I think it looks good on him.As I mentioned before please save one fro me I am wanting to buy one from you.I have to find drumstick's & old aviator/rockstar glasses for him as well
    :halo:
  2. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

You can get cheap children's drumsticks at Toys R Us. They work really well and he can hold them with no problem.

:p
  3. animal0606

animal0606 New Member

Thank you I'll check it out out this afternoon after work Was Once Ernie, for your help I am going to take you out for a bucket of chicken I'll let you have the drum sticks :halo:..I can just hear the Boo's from other member's on that pun joke..Now I know how fuzzy feels.
  4. Daz

Daz New Member

I'll definitely be buying one of these.

Darren (UK)
  5. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Hey guys...Sorry for the delay on the Animal Collars. Right at the kick off of 2009 I recieved 3 huge sculpting jobs, so I had to put the Muppet stuff on hold. I am back on it now and will post photos soon. Take care
  6. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

7. TML

TML Active Member

The suspense is killing me....:o
  8. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Hey, how bout that collar?
  9. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

still no news on the collar?:mad:
  10. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Hey guys...Sorry for the major delay on the collar. A couple of huge sculpting jobs came in a several months ago on top of me getting my display ready for Monsterpalooza on May 29th. Work overload! I am back on the Animal project now and will have photos and ordering info posted soon. Again sorry for the hold up. I just had to put the Muppet projects on the shelf for a few months. ;) p.s I haven't logged on in a while and just read that another company is continuing the Muppet replica line. I'm pretty excited about that, as I'm sure everyone is.:excited:
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

put me down for one, for definite.
  12. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Hope it's real soon!
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

im excited to see how it comes out
  14. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Hey guys, I should have photos and info posted on Wednesday. :)
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It does exist! I am excited! :halo: Can't wait.
  16. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Look forward to it.:excited:
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

awesome! cant wait to see!
  18. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Awesome!

I can't wait to see too. I want one! :halo:
  19. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member