1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by lithiumbrain, Dec 23, 2008.

1. OSUperman

OSUperman New Member

I'm new to the forums here and just got Animal and Gonzo for Christmas. Lithiumbrain will you be making more? I really need one:halo:
  2. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Wow - this collar is incredible. INCREDIBLE!

I wish these were easier to produce because everyone who has an Animal should have one. Really nice work.

Unfortunately for me, since our move, Animal's been stuck in public storage with Gonzo and Kermit - and a billion other collectibles! I hope to get him in the new house so I can wrap this steel collar around his neck.

THanks again for such a great accessory!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I got the animal collar :halo: in yesterdays (1/22) mail..all I can say is It was worth the wait and soooo worth every penny dude! :excited::)

will post pics sometime 2marrow (1/24)

THANNNNNNK YOU
  4. the80sdrummer

the80sdrummer Member

Are you going to make more or are you done?
  5. Taylor

Taylor Member

I got my silver collar in yesterday, and I am waiting for the white one to arrive. I'll probably get it on monday. The silver collar blew my mind, it has far exceeded my expectations. Animal looks perfect with it on. I will post pics but im waiting till I get the white one. I really can't thank you enough Lithiumbrain, you do amazing work. Animal finally feels complete. :halo:
  6. a_Mickey_Muppet

my feeling exact :D
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

8. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Looks good, these keep looking better and better. I've got to wait until Monday morning to pick mine up from the post office, but I'll be sure to post pics ASAP.
    These look like they're definitely worth the wait though.
  9. OSUperman

OSUperman New Member

10. a_Mickey_Muppet

when I first got him (2 years ago now last Nov.) I took a spray bottle and LIGHTLY spray his hair/feathers and i kept petting his head like a dog for like a few days and thats all i really did :halo:
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

12. OSUperman

OSUperman New Member

Aww man! That looks so good! I REALLY need one of these. frogboy, what method did you use to control your Animal's wild hair?
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It takes a while for Animal's hair to settle. My method was to lightly wet my fingertips and run them through Animal's hair. It doesn't take much. After that, gravity will take its course and over time the hair will look better and better until it becomes very easy to style without drenching or damaging the poser. Hope this helps.
  14. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

My Animal collar arrived today, so I chained him to a tree!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. Taylor

Taylor Member

Those pics are really funny muppetperson. I guess thats one way to keep animal out of trouble. I recieved my silver collar a week ago and I just got my white collar today. I will be posting my own pics tommorow. I am just amazed by the quality of these. they look as if they had come with animal originally, thats how good they look in person.
  16. Taylor

Taylor Member

17. Telly

Telly Active Member

Just curious when the second batch is going to be for sale.
  18. OSUperman

OSUperman New Member

Me too. I REALLY want one!
  19. muppetperson

Great photos, Taylor. One problem with adding the collar is that it takes the place where the stand rods hold his neck.I lowered the stand and made it grab Animal under his arms, but it goes over his shirt.Going under would make the shirt at the back lift up where the rods are.Looks like you went under his shirt? What are other people doing?
  20. muppetperson

Just tried to see if I could put the stand grabber underneath the collar, and I could with a bit of fiddling around.