Animal Exclusive at Canadian Comic Expo

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi all,

Picked up a flyer for the 2003 Canadian Comic/Anime/Sci-Fi Expo in Toronto this year and they say they will have an "exclusive" Tour Animal figure available at the convention. The picture on the flyer looked like the regular Tour Animal figure, but I am assuming this is some kind of variant. Does anyone know anything about this?

The Canadian Comic Expo runs August 22 - 24 this year. As usual, HobbyStar (the promoter) has yet to bother updating their website, but you can check out what's there at http://www.hobbystar.com/torontomain.html.

Boston Muppet fans might want to watch for info on the 2003 Great American Comic Expo (probably in November). They may also offer an exclusive Muppet figure since that show is also put on by HobbyStar.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Its the same one. Palisades is selling him at every convention they attend. I got mine at Orlando MegaCon back in March. :smile:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Its an exclusive since you can only get him at conventions. :stick_out_tongue:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but how is this Tour Animal different from the Animal figure packaged with the Band playset? That figure looks identical to the photo of Tour Animal I saw.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
The Animal that comes with the EM playset has his TMS outfit on. Tour Animal has a black Palisades shirt and blue jeans on with gold colored chains. :halo: