Animal eyebrow problems?

Rob White

Reaction score
After tracking down a UK comic book store with a sale on, I've finally bitten the bullet and bought the Electric Mayhem playset (for only £24, which isn't bad). And it's way cool, though Lord alone knows where I'm going to find the space to put it.

Excellent as the Animal figure is though, I'm having problems with the eyebrow articulation at the moment. I've tried forcing it, and running a craft knife aroud the joint, and I"ve tried the 'dipping it in warm water for a minute' trick. But that brow still ain't budging. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you go about loosening it? I don't want to deface the toy but if it's pretty robust, then I'll keep trying to force it. :halo:

Cheers,
Rob
(now on the hunt for a dirt cheap Beaker/playset)

*RETURNS TO EDIT POST*

Ah, I've just seen the FAQ advice to freeze the dude - I'll give that a shot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't had that much problems with Animal's eyebrows, just his hands and feet. As for the eyebrows, find the slit where the piece separates from the head and try to lower the joint by using your fingernail to force it down slightly so as not to break off the piece. You might try contacting fellow Brit-wit and forum senior member, Luke for further assistance. Or maybe you can try talking or contacting Ken directly in the "Ask Ken" thread.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.