Animal & Floyd in Pop Magazine

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Guys, for the third time, The Muppets appear in 'POP MAGAZINE''.

This time its Animal and Floyd. The two previous times have featured Miss Piggy.

The three page article features an interview with Floyd and Animal and a two page photo spread of Animal having afternoon tea, apparently wearing clothes from GAP?

Here is a bad scan of the picture.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/animal.jpg

Chris

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHAT! That's AMAZING! Animal and FLOYD? That's incredible! What an AWESOME appearance! Could someone transcribe the interview? Are there more pictures in the article? Some of Floyd maybe?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
There are no other pics. I dont actually own the magazine, an ebay seller sent me the scan, I am trying to get one but at £15.00 ($25.00) I think its a bit steep for a mag that I only want one piccy from, I may give in though! lol

I do have the magazine from the last time Miss Piggy was in it, she was wearing a type of black quilted outfit by Burberry, I have never seen the piccys on the net or anywhere else since? I think the other time she was in it she was wearing the peacock skirt.

If I get this mag I will put the text up on here.

Chris

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That is so awesome! I don't know it animal was being civilized. Well... Maybe for him. :halo: