Animal on Friday Night Project...sort of

Beauregard

Reaction score
So I tuned in to late-ish-night comedy here in the UK, to watch Friday Night Project with Alan Carr, Jason Donnovan and last nights guest host David Tennant (Well...sort of tuned in, sort of just stuck around after Dirty Sexy Money had finished...but that's another story.)

Anyway! Jason Donnovan is a shaggy-haired, bearded block...and he was wearing a jacket, and under this was a t-shirt with another shaggy-haired chap...Animal!

Yes, he had a vintage looking Animal T-shirt on the the entirity of the show...I was so excited that I stayed watching the show through to finish...

Hopefully they'll put some pictures up later from yesterday's show and I'll link you up!

Beau

Skye

Reaction score
Wow, that's so cool, Beau! What an awesome thing to catch. Thanks for letting us know about it! :big_grin:

:halo:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
It was Justin Lee Collins who had the Animal t shirt on Jason Donovan is an Austrailian actor/singer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oops...I knew that...*shifty eyes* Well, either way! Muppet shirt on tv!

Beauregard

Reaction score
please please note that the show includes crudity, strong language, and rude things...so don't go there if you don't wanna hear it. :smile:

Great Animal shirt though!