1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Animal V-Day Sleep Pants

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Hubert, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was at Walmart today, and happened to stumble into some Animal mens sleep pants, which appeared to have been for Valentine's Day. Pictures of Animal holding a rose in his mouth and the words "ME WANT YOU" are on them. Never saw them before, and they were marked $14. So when I checked out, they ended up being $1 because they were marked down for after Valentine's Day. Just thought I'd put that out there in case they had any left over at any other Walmarts.

They also had some Sesame Street sleep pants there too, Elmo and Cookie, and then some shorts that had the SS gang on them. I doubt those were marked down though, as I don't think they were holiday themed.
    Hayley B likes this.
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Cool! Didn't see any at my Walmart. But 1$ is an AWESOME deal! :halo:
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was weird how I accidentally stumbled into them, too. I was going to see if Walmart had any Muppet shirts (they've had a few before occasionally), and walked past the sleep pants and saw them. Good timing too, cause they were the last pair left. :halo: