Animal versions with instagrow pills

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
Does anybody know how many versions there are of the exclusive Animal with the instagrow pills? I have one with red pants & drum, but I thnk there's a blue one too, and possibly a black one.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have the Killer toys one, which is black.

Let's not forget all the other Animals that have been made during the Muppet Action figure line. Animal with the E.M. playset, the tour one, and some more I think I'm forgeting about. Who had the more the most figures made of them, I'm thinking either Kermit or Gonzo. Animal has to been in like the top five.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Are you counting exclusives?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Kermit is #1 with 9, then Gonzo with 6, and Animal & Fozzie tie for 3rd with 5 each, Chef in 4th with 4, and Bean Bunny rounds off the top 5 with 3 versions (just kidding! :sympathy: ). I'm pretty sure that Rizzo is in there somewhere, he might actually be with Foz and Animal if you count both red & blue jackets, as well as red & green Christmas giveaways, not quite sure.

[QOUTE=baba]There is three different ones one from Collectors Paradise One from OMGCNFO.com and Killer Toys.[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... For further clarification...

There were three exclusive online versions of Animal 2.
The one from www.killertoys.com has a black and silver paint scheme.
The one from www.collectorsparadise.com has a green and golden paint scheme.
The one from www.omg.com has a red and silver paint scheme.

Got all three myself, though I'm looking for an extra MOC OMG version for the photo projects.
Hope this helps.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Count!

As luck would have it, I haven't opened my OMG Animal II yet. Want me to take some pictures?

Lemme know,
:smile:
Anthony

MWoO

Reaction score
Count, it;s not omg.com its www.omgcnfo.com

i thought i heard they were shortening the url to omg, but seems someone already has it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't done this in a while, sure feels good...

1 MWoO, thanks for the info. The last I knew was they were shortening it to OMG, guess it never happened then.
2 Anthony... Thanks for the offer, but I'm building up the collection as complete as possible to take all the pics in my double-shelving unit.
Like I said, thanks though.