"Animal's Snowball Fight"

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*makes face and throws snowball at Squeege* You'll never find him!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Would like to help... But Clauds doesn't let me play anymore.
*Sips from his giant Bugs Bunny mug. Mmm, that's good hot chocolate.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:O Oh, me likie the hat.
*Rolls around with it*

Eddie can play...
Claudia is busy neway...

*Rolls away*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! No biting! Unless it's food.
*Sloshes Alex with a snowball that leaves her in an instant snowcloud prettily effect.

*Busies getting the palace ready for the countdown party.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! No more biting... Or you'll get none of these hot fresh chocolatey chip oatmeal cookies. Nor any of the nutlog peanut butter ones either.
OK Claudia... You put up the candy cane poles here... And the snowcone machine there... And this'll be more of a welcoming ice palace fit for New Year's in no time.

Oh Ms. Powder Fresh Gal... Could you dust some wintery snowy powder around the framework of the palace grounds please?

And White Rabbit, you get the icicles and little M&M's ready for push-button adhesion on the knobs and handles.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*head pokes out from the top of the Snow Fort* I have one good idea. *brings out the horn of "Wild Animals"* This should help us out. *blows*

A huge heard of aniamls come galloping out of the wilderness. The Bevers, Badgers, Squirrels, Mice and other small furry animals ride on the Elk, Deer, Bulls and other bigger aniamls as the little ones make snowballs and throw at the While Rabbit, Claudia and other memebers of the evil Ice Fortress.

Oh yea! They're creaming them. Oh this is my best idea yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Except that the ice shield repels the snow from Kyle's troops.

*Shakes head... Such a display of snowy-ness mess? *Flicking Christmas/New Year lights on as the garlands brighten the palace. You'll only end up on the naughty list that way Kyle. Now is that what you want? People thinking you were bad because you get coal? When you needed it for your stove to keep warm? Well... Guess these warm cookies will have to find another home.
*Calls Cookie Monster and Grover and Herry to come and help for the holidays... But will this bode ignonimiously for Kyle? And will he find out what that means?
Grover: Maybe if he asks Murray.
Yeah... Now come on. We've got songs to practice for the countdown and ice cream drinks to make.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What? Grover? Herry? Cookie Monster? *face begins to sag* :frown:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Biggest Slushball ever

*starts rolling ball in northern Bronx, goes across Broadway bridge into Manhattan, continues down Broadway to 59th Street turns East and heads over the Queensborough Bridge, heads down the Boulevard of Death, dodges car, picking up snow along the way, continues until it come to the Brooklyn-Queens border, heads down 4th Avenue to the Verazzano Bridge, goes over the bridge into Staten Island. The ball is now as big as a house, too big to throw so I roll it onto a catapult, pull it down... and cut the rope.*