Animated Fraggle Rock Tapes

mmd616

Reaction score
I have been looking for the animated Fraggle Rock episodes for a long time, but All I have seen are the PAL tapes on ebay. Let me know if you have any of these that you are willing to sell/trade or if you know where i might be able to get it. I found an 80's cartoon website that was selling these, but I forgot to bookmark the link. If anyone knows of a website, please email me at mmd616@hotmail.com. Thanks. :excited:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
mmd616 said:
I have been looking for the animated Fraggle Rock episodes for a long time, but All I have seen are the PAL tapes on ebay. Let me know if you have any of these that you are willing to sell/trade or if you know where i might be able to get it. I found an 80's cartoon website that was selling these, but I forgot to bookmark the link. If anyone knows of a website, please email me at mmd616@hotmail.com. Thanks. :excited:
Well acording to this post http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=216410&postcount=107
there should be some animated episodes on the special edition of "Where It All Began".