Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched Hotel Transylvania 2 this evening and I think I may be developing somewhat of a crush on Dracula's beautiful daughter Mavis. She's pretty, sweet, nice, and just seems like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. Unsurprisingly with me being a furry and all, I also find Mavis's bat form to be rather attractive as well. It's those dang eyelashes, they get me every time!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I watched Hotel Transylvania 2 this evening and I think I may be developing somewhat of a crush on Dracula's beautiful daughter Mavis. She's pretty, sweet, nice, and just seems like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. Unsurprisingly with me being a furry and all, I also find Mavis's bat form to be rather attractive as well. It's those dang eyelashes, they get me every time!
How many crushes is this in total now?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
How many crushes is this in total now?
Well, if you mean currently. It's just her and Giggles from Happy Tree Friends right now but if we count former/childhood ones it would be a ridiculously huge number.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

I know if I were a boy, I would be crushing really hard on Wendy.

Oh, who am I kidding? She is hot. (For a cartoon character...)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I know if I were a boy
Given the character you posted, there was this moment where I thought you were one and then read this line and subsequently my brain nearly shut down thrice, did a hard reset, deleted every one of my files, and then rebooted the system another four times.

Lesbians exist.