Animation with Palisades Muppet Figures

crazy chris

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GREAT STUFF!

and as an avid benny hill fan... i must agree with that adage!

lol

cc

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsome stuff Chris! Loved everything you did with the stop motion and the song. Cool stuff. Hope to see more from you.

And narrator (if that's ok to call you) i remember seeing your stop motion i believe quite a few years back. It still makes me laugh and hope to see more from you too.

crazy chris

Reaction score
thank you soooo much erine!

im new to the forum...but i think if i wouldve gotten all this positive response back when i initially did this...i may have not been burnt out so bad...hahahahaha....my core audience back then was just a few FB friends who werent really muppet fans...

its tough doing stuff like this when your audience doesnt really appreciate it... i shoulda found this board months ago! LOL

cc

HamHock

Reaction score
I know how you feel, Chris. Me and my friend do these little stage performances out in our school playground and only about 5 people show up. The most we ever had was 12, and that was for a talent contest! Well, it was a No-Talent contest ( Yeah, we are pretty weird)

crazy chris

Reaction score
i hear ya hamhock!... people seem much harder to impress in this age of technology...lol

cc