Annie Sue Figure

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
How many people would like to see an Annie Sue figure ?

After Miss Piggy and Janice there is only really Annie Sue as a prominent female Muppet.

We did have Gladys, Camilla and then the Season One females like Mildred, Hilda and Wanda, But we know those wont get made.

Annie Sue looks cool, and we all need someone for Piggy to be jealous of !

Take a minute to look at this site Me and Joggy put together, Hopefully it will win you over !

Post your thoughts on this thread !

Annie Sue Information Page

See ya

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
correction

#111 is Carol Burnett, not Carol Channing. Also, in the Lynda Carter episode, Annie Sue plays Piggy's sister, not daughter (although later in the "Wonder Woman" series that would've made her Wonder Piglet or something like that).

I think you may be right about the Annie Sue figure, for the sake of more females in the line (though I'm still pulling for Wayne & Wanda).

By the way, are the pictures of Annie Sue sitting on the piano from the Jean Stapleton UK Spot? I couldn't place the pictures but then I remembered that in that number Annie Sue is on the piano, as she is in the picture, with Rowlf playing (and in the pics you can just barely see the top of his head.)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
David,

Hey,
Thanks for the corrections.
Ive changed the info.

Yes those Annie Sue pics are from the Jean Stapleton Episode, from 'Daddy Wouldnt Buy Me a Bow Wow'.

I dont think Wayne and Wanda will make it, I hope they do tho !

see ya

Foreignman

Reaction score
I would love an Annie Sue figure, she's got my vote. By the way, guys, nice information site. We all have way too much time on our hands :big_grin: .

radionate

Reaction score
I would have said yes, but after watching an episode with her in it the other night, I say no. I had forgotten how annoying the character is! (let the flame war begin)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Nate,

Hey,
You have the right to your opinion,BUT...

Explain yourself!

LOL

radionate

Reaction score
LOL, Warrick.

First off, the voice just grates me. Its just seems very harsh. The humor involving the episode (I can't remember who guest starred) didn't seem top notch as well. She assisted Fozzie, I remember that. She just seemed like a pre-cursor to Bean Bunny. And everyone knows that Bean Bunny is the only cutsie muppet in the world worth a darn!!!!:big_grin:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Wayne & Wanda

Warrick,

Wayne & Wanda have come up quite consistently in the "Most Obscure character you'd like to see as a fig" thread. While this is far from a guarantee they'll be made, it may move them up a few notches on the possibilities list.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

matleo

Reaction score
I don't know. Im inclined to agree with Nate about her character. I just never cared much for her and actually have tough time really recailling her so I'd say no, except I had a cool idea this morning for a great variant for her which is a Pigs in Space Annie Sue. OK, I know this never happened but I think it wouls be kind of a neat idea. Who knows?

--Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
I don't know. Im inclined to agree with Nate about her character. I just never cared much for her and actually have tough time really recailling her so I'd say no, except I had a cool idea this morning for a great variant for her which is a Pigs in Space Annie Sue. OK, I know this never happened but I think it wouls be kind of a neat idea. Who knows?

--Matt
I'd only want a Pigs in Space Annie Sue if she could get sucked out of the swine trek without a space helmet on (was that harsh, I think it was). LOL!:big_grin: