Announcing the MuppetCast

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I would and am! Is the name David Rudman familiar? He'll be appearing shortly. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your....wait, that's not right. But yeah, there are some Sesame People on the horizon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... In the thread about his website moving servers, Steve hinted at a list of people from the Muppeteer family who've sent in thoughts on Richard. That includes a couple of the biggies and maybe also David Rudman from the street. We'll have to wait and listen to the episode this weekend though.

Edit:Ziffled by da' man himself!

BEAR

Reaction score
Exciting! Might even be fun to get interviews from some of the human performers as well.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I don't know how easily I'll get ahold of many of the human performers, Bear. Not for a lack of wanting their input, just for the fact that it's almost Friday and I've got at least one, maybe even two or three more people down on paper that I'm going to be speaking with between now and Saturday. One of them, it turns out, even performs a certain furry red monster with which many of us are familiar!

Erine81981

Reaction score
That'll be cool to hear from him and hear alot about Elmo.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to hear more on the Panwapa thing and also about the character he plays on there too.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Sure thing! We agreed that we would talk more sometime in February, and do a proper interview. I'll make sure that we discuss Panwapa!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of questions I'd like to know answers to from some of these people. I'm sure Steve has the same questions though. Haha!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Waiting.....waiting.... going crazy waiting.... watching Dave letterman shave his beard on youtube.....waiting.... can't wait for this pocast..... eathing coleslaw....