1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Another deleted scene video

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Mar 2, 2012.

1. heralde Well-Known Member

Kk, I feel better now, thank u! ;)
  2. Borples Active Member

If you need me, I'll be in my bunker awaiting the grammarpocalypse. :attitude:
    DramaQueenMokey and DannyRWW like this.
  3. beaker Well-Known Member

wah? u no liEk hoW kidz tYpe 2day? lulz!!111

Yeah, at the rate American society is devolving, it won't be long before we're all communicating through lolcat meme twitter grunts set to a dubstep autotune soundtrack with the click of a smart phone app or QR code.
    Borples likes this.
  4. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Wasn't that predicted in the Mayan calendar?
    Borples likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know I feel the same! I want something to tide us over till the next movie comes out!!! TV specials gee let's just BRING BACK THE MUPPET SHOW!!!
  6. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yes I agree completely! Why try to see the bonus features before the CD comes out? It makes no sense to me at all. The bonus features are some of the things that I always look forward to seeing. Always! Why ruin the excitement by watching on the computer before the DVD even comes out?! :confused:I just don't get it at all.
  7. heralde Well-Known Member

Well the only reason would be if you were only able to get the DVD and not the Blu Ray. ;)
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I think that's just putting it mildly. LOL!
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure since The Muppets are definitely back that TV specials are definitely gonna be happeing. Like I said I'd rather have The Muppet show but hey if it's just TV specials I'll gladly take it!
  10. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Ah, yes, that makes sense. I didn't know that, but it makes sense.:o
    heralde likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

2 DAYS OMG WOO! SOON IT'LL BE 1 AND THEN D-DAY! or should I say M-day! XD
    Borples likes this.