Another dumb question from yours truly...

superfan

Reaction score
Okay if Disney bought out Muppets, why is there no Muppet merchandise in the Disney Store at my mall? Huh? I don't want a Sleeping Beauty mug or an animation cell of Mickey Mouse's foot. I want some Muppet goodies!
Can anyone explain?

BEAR

Reaction score
That's lame! Why wouldn't DISNEY own the DISNEY Store? i guess that explains why the one at one of our malls closed down. At any rate, they had some Muppet stuff at our store here. Not a whole lot, but I remember seeing t-shirts and DVDs and things like that.

jediX

Reaction score
Children's Palace???? That company still exists? Man, I haven't seen one of those since I was eight...

superfan

Reaction score
No, it said "The Children's Place". It's a children's clothing store franchise. It's got some nice stuff, but no Muppet merchandise.

Well, dang. :stick_out_tongue: Thanks for answering my question, FozzieBear. Guess it wasn't a dumb question after all.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BEAR said:
That's lame! Why wouldn't DISNEY own the DISNEY Store?
Memphis had 3 at one time, now there's only one in the FANCY part of town, and it feels like shopping at a franchise...like a Fred's or Wal-Mart. It's not as "Disney-like" when I worked for them in the early 90's.

And the merchandise (excuse the great plush) is awfull now.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's also cause we're canadian. A lady at the closest Disney store to me had said they were testing out Muppet merchandise in a Toronto location and if it sold well, they'd start moving it to other places.

superfan

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
It's also cause we're canadian. A lady at the closest Disney store to me had said they were testing out Muppet merchandise in a Toronto location and if it sold well, they'd start moving it to other places.
You're darn right it'll start selling well. You and I should just grab some cash and go crazy. Lead us to that Toronto store! Onward Muppet soldiers!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
superfan said:
You're darn right it'll start selling well. You and I should just grab some cash and go crazy. Lead us to that Toronto store! Onward Muppet soldiers!!
Yaaa!! **grabs her wallet, her red fedora, and something relatively pointy** Chaaaarge!! ... Not cash. :wink:

Edit: Yeah, I wish I knew what location that was, I'd find some way to get there. >_> I want the TMS messenger bag in the online Disney Muppet store, but I'm frugal almost ot the point of being cheap and wouldn't want to pay shipping.