Another Jazzy Spies Question

matthewxel

Reaction score
Does anyone know how jazzy spies #3 was like and how it went?

If anyone has it from SSU episode #198 please give me a good discription.

mikealan

Reaction score
matthewxel said:
Does anyone know how jazzy spies #3 was like and how it went?

If anyone has it from SSU episode #198 please give me a good discription.
Well, it started with the Indy-type race car driving toward you in the brief silence beginning and on the #3 version of Jazzy Spies, I think it has the three-headed dragon and a traffic light that has three lights and some creature screaming "Threeeee!" as the '3' appears in its mouth. BTW, #198 is the becoming the hardest SSU episode to find which it also features the surreal "O" song with the goat, the toad, and the bulldozer, because SSetta thinks he really doesn't have it! Who else from MC has #198 besides SSetta?

matthewxel

Reaction score
Thanks Mikealan!! :smile:

That sounded cool. :cool:

But was'nt there some juggler guy juggling 3 balls(this isn't baker #3 I'm talking about)?

rjschex

Reaction score
(silent opening) Indy-style race car with 3 on hood driven toward camera

(after racecars) "3" drawn in center square of psych background; changed to lavender "3" on white background. Three-headed monster bursts through. Center head opens mouth to reveal 3 gold teeth. Teeth then form a solid background divided vertically into 3 sections; a big bold black 3 appears in the center. Panel raised to reveal juggler juggling 3 balls. He lets go of balls; they become holes in a wall. A mouse comes out of each hole and marches away. Holes then shrink, and turn sideways, becoming a traffic signal. A car with a three on its passenger door drives by; a big brown 3 comes up from behind. This "3" turns into a trident, held by a big ox-like devil. A poof of smoke fills the screen, leaving just a 3.