1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Another Movie Poster Spoof

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ErinAardvark, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

This movie poster was inspired by a dream I had last night, but I only remember two parts from it. Mickey Mouse (as "Sherriff Mickey") and Kermit the Frog (as "The Lone Frog") were having a showdown in the streets, and one of my original characters (who is a director) kept calling "cut" because things were interrupting the scene (he is a perfectionist), and at one point, he yelled that anyone who interrupts the scene again is fired from the project. Just as Mickey and Kermit are about to draw, a group of women begin singing "The Hallelujah Chorus," and the director fires them. The other part of the dream I remember involved a showboat and another OC of mine performing on stage singing "Cotton Fields" by Teresa Brewer.

In all honesty, I think this would make an interesting idea for a movie if I could flesh the plot out a little.
    [​IMG]

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I love your production company! Camp Monkee Mallard is very creative.

3. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm not quite sure how I came up with it, though, except for the fact that I was writing fanfic for the Monkees, and I gave them a counterpart group, the Mallards.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I know you’re a Monkees fan, so maybe that’s why you came up with the name.