1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Another Movie Poster Spoof

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ErinAardvark, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

This movie poster was inspired by a dream I had last night, but I only remember two parts from it. Mickey Mouse (as "Sherriff Mickey") and Kermit the Frog (as "The Lone Frog") were having a showdown in the streets, and one of my original characters (who is a director) kept calling "cut" because things were interrupting the scene (he is a perfectionist), and at one point, he yelled that anyone who interrupts the scene again is fired from the project. Just as Mickey and Kermit are about to draw, a group of women begin singing "The Hallelujah Chorus," and the director fires them. The other part of the dream I remember involved a showboat and another OC of mine performing on stage singing "Cotton Fields" by Teresa Brewer.

In all honesty, I think this would make an interesting idea for a movie if I could flesh the plot out a little.
    [​IMG]

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I love your production company! Camp Monkee Mallard is very creative.

3. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm not quite sure how I came up with it, though, except for the fact that I was writing fanfic for the Monkees, and I gave them a counterpart group, the Mallards.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I know you’re a Monkees fan, so maybe that’s why you came up with the name.