Another Papapuppet puppet

papapuppet

Reaction score
Hi Gang I made another puppet to raise a little money please let me know what you think of design and if some one could post a link that would be wonderful.! it's on ebay and the #330144532052

take care
papapuppet

Blink

Reaction score
Hey papapuppet,

I know that I am tired when I read your post and thought "Oh my goodness! This person is raising a little MONKEY!" After viewing your puppet I corrected myself and I see that you are trying to raise a little MONEY, which is much easier to comprehend. Sorry.

At any rate I think the puppet looks great (obviously he is very similar to our orange friend on Sesame Street), but I love how you've constructed the body.

How long have you been building?

papapuppet

Reaction score
Free shipping Today

Hi Blink thanks so much ! The body is made out of four panels and then covered with antron.
I've been biulding for about a year or so .

TO ALL OUT THERE I'M GIVING FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY!

biblebetty

Reaction score
hey, you did a great job I love him. wish i could afford one. keep up the good work!

gold3nrul3

Reaction score
I see you sold a muppet puppet in the past... very frog-like, and this one screams ernie, nice construction but I'm unsure about the design..

Blink

Reaction score
I see you sold a muppet puppet in the past... very frog-like, and this one screams ernie, nice construction but I'm unsure about the design..
Ah yes, I just followed the link to the other puppet. I think that gold3nrul3 is correct on this one. Ernie is a charcater that I see many people inadvertantly come very close to in design. However with the Frog puppet it is obviously too close to Kermit to be an original design.

I would echo what gold3nrul3 is saying and I would encourage you to take your nicely developing building skills and come up with unique designs of your own. Or else this whole thread will become a copyright thread (let's not turn this thread into another copyright thread. Pleeeeeaaaaaase).

As I said before I like your building skills, they are developing nicely. I know the best learning I have done as a builder has come from building unique characters. I want to be someone who is positive in encouraging you to try it as well. I know that I would sooner bit on an original puppet of yours that I like, than a puppet that I have seen before (copyright issues aside).

All the best papapuppet. Keep building!