1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

ANOTHER Sesame Street parody on MAD TV

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by muppet maniac, Mar 11, 2006.

1. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Hi guys. Last time MAD TV has done a Sesame Street parody skit about Big Bird getting the bird flu, well this time they've done another one with Donald Trump.

Here's the video:

&search=sesame%20street
  2. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

That was really good. I especially liked the song "I Love Cash" and the Bert and Ernie scene and of course the running gag with the wrecking ball. I wish they would have shown more inserts like the last one. I also would like to have seen the "Mad Luis." Overall, I enjoyed that.
  3. travellingpat Active Member

For some reason youtube isnt working for me! Grrrr
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Much much funnier than the first one. (still wasn't as funny as SNL's animaterd Token power segment I saw that night... it had a Ghostbuster in it!). I still think the voices are pretty off, but the Bert and Grover impersonations were pretty good. And for amatutres, the Bert puppet looked passable.
  5. christinefood New Member

LOL that was funny..
    thanks for the link!

-christine:)
  6. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I enjoyed both of them. I love Weird Al Yankovic so these Sesame Street parodies really appeal to my sense of humour.
    The Bert and Ernie parody was excellent. Drtooth I think you probably meant to say Ernie The Grover impersonation wasn't seen only referred to.
    If anyone comes across any further parodies in this series I hope you share the links with us
  7. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

oh wow that was great

drugs and crazy Puerto Ricans
  8. TheJimHensonHour New Member

that was ultra fun the ernie and bert part was the best.:p :D
  9. FlipperFace New Member

:p n:( are funny TJHH!
  10. I'm pretty sure Frank Caliendo did the Grover voice. (He also played Trump)
    If he had done the other voices, it would have been awesome, he is a great impersonator.
  11. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Liked it as well. Bert sounded a lot like Fozzie in the skit! :o :(

And that's the first time I've ever heard "I Love Trash" being referenced/spoofed. :grouchy:
  12. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

What a bummer the second Sesame Street parody has been taken off youtube:(