ANOTHER Sesame Street parody on MAD TV

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was really good. I especially liked the song "I Love Cash" and the Bert and Ernie scene and of course the running gag with the wrecking ball. I wish they would have shown more inserts like the last one. I also would like to have seen the "Mad Luis." Overall, I enjoyed that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Much much funnier than the first one. (still wasn't as funny as SNL's animaterd Token power segment I saw that night... it had a Ghostbuster in it!). I still think the voices are pretty off, but the Bert and Grover impersonations were pretty good. And for amatutres, the Bert puppet looked passable.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I enjoyed both of them. I love Weird Al Yankovic so these Sesame Street parodies really appeal to my sense of humour.
The Bert and Ernie parody was excellent. Drtooth I think you probably meant to say Ernie The Grover impersonation wasn't seen only referred to.
If anyone comes across any further parodies in this series I hope you share the links with us

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Frank Caliendo did the Grover voice. (He also played Trump)
If he had done the other voices, it would have been awesome, he is a great impersonator.