Another Very Merry Muppet Family Christmas Story

superboober

Reaction score
In that case it's good to know I did succeed in making an entertaining story (figured I might as well keep the thread alive so others would still be able to find it).

superboober

Reaction score
With the holidays now upon us, I figured I'd revive this one for everyone's viewing pleasure, so enjoy it again for Christmas.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aw, you stole my idea! Speaking of which, I don't see you in this section much. Have you read many of the other stories. A lot of them are quite good!
:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Okay, so I was the last one to post here back in the day, but I'd say this is my favorite of the few Christmas stories on here!

As for my favorite part, and I can't believe I didn't answer this when you first asked, I remember one of them being the hocky game. I just got such a great sense of muppet zanyness and good-natured fun while reading it! Also, the scene when the bad guys first come into the house and Maria and some of the others stand up to them, and Fozzie doing the baker perody. I was just describing that to my mom recently, and she was having a chuckle, as she loves the baker sketches from Sesame Street! Hmmm, maybe I'll give her a printout... As for which characters you did best, I'll have to go back and read it, but I think they were all great!

Well, here's hoping more people see, read and enjoy this story!