Any big plans for next year?

Natalie

Reaction score
No, this is not about muppets, it's about all of you. Does anybody have big plans for the fall, upcoming school year, or next year? Anyone doing anything really exciting, starting a new job, going to college, traveling or something like that?

Post here and then I'll tell you what my plans will be. :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Around Feb/March next year i hope to be at a stage where i can pitch my own TV show ideas to some companies which will be cool - i'd like to travel, who knows ? i have nobody to go with though ! :cry:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
End of August I'm heading back down to Monmouth for one more semester of school. Then I'll be done. *cues Hallelujah chorus*

After that...finding a decent part-time job that doesn't require traveling very far (I will be without an automobile) or standing on my feet for long periods of time (unless my new orthodic shoe inserts do their job) so I can pay off my student loans, and doing this that and the other thing to prepare for graduation in the spring.

Hmm...maybe I should schedule "fainting from exhaustion" in there somewhere...

-Kim

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Around Feb/March next year i hope to be at a stage where i can pitch my own TV show ideas to some companies which will be cool - i'd like to travel, who knows ? i have nobody to go with though ! :cry:
Hmmm, looks like 2004 could finally be year year! *crosses fingers for you* Im hoping summer 2004(or before) holds Muppetfest 2!

Hey I really like this thread...one of my favorite things is too encourage people to persue their dreams. Nothing thrills me more than seeing people work at their goals in life, as well as having neat things to look forward to. It was the theme of The Muppet Movie! heh

For me...continuing to work hard on music, and hopefully get some club/net play. Continuing with the art, writing, trying out the standup comedy thing(which is still on my list of things to do), going to lots of concerts, and just trying to have an endlessly rad time(and possibly find a girl in between there) My ultimate goals is being involved in filmaking or animation, art galleries/multi media stuff, etc. And my *super* ultimate goal would be too be involved somehow with a JHC production, be it concept sketches for a JHC CS fantasy film or Muppet related thing.

So yes, I am high on the dreaming and wonder!

anathema

Reaction score
World domination. Bwahahahahaa!

Nuff said :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I dont have anything exciting planned, I dont plan much, I take things as they come, you never know what will happen if you dont plan so its exciting, lol.

Tomorrow though, I am starting my last term of school ever and then it will be over forever, I have a few exams after but thats all.

Then, my life might start to get exciting, I turn 18 in September so I will be able to go to places I have never been before and be more independent. I wont drink much alcohol though, im not a huge fan of that but its ok.

I might even get a girlfriend, that would be great!

I have said before that I would love one day to have my own shop or restaurant/cafe or even combine the 2. If I ever have my own restaurant cafe or even shop, it will include muppet things both for sale and on display, aswell as the restaurant. That is a small dream of mine other than working as a puppeteer which I would love the most but I dont know if it will ever happen. The best thing that could happen would be if I worked for JHC, I really would love that and im sure most muppet fans would too but I will have to get much better at puppetry.

I will have to get a job or even develop a small business of my own in the near future to fund my dreams, I would also love to travel round the world and go to all the places for muppet stuff round the world. I need money though!

They are some of the things I want to happen in the future but I am not sure if any of them will!

from,
Paul :stick_out_tongue: :smile: :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
ngirl23 said:
No, this is not about muppets, it's about all of you. Does anybody have big plans for the fall, upcoming school year, or next year? Anyone doing anything really exciting, starting a new job, going to college, traveling or something like that?

Post here and then I'll tell you what my plans will be. :excited:
Hi ngirl23! I havent seen you round before, We were both born in the same year ! :excited: I thought you might have wanted to know that! lol.

from,
Paul :smile:

Natalie

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Hi ngirl23! I havent seen you round before, We were both born in the same year ! :excited: I thought you might have wanted to know that! lol.

from,
Paul :smile:
Yeah that's cool, I think there are quite a few people about our age on here. So, to answer my own thread, here are my plans:

I'm finally getting out of the horrible town I live in and away from my family and going to college in NYC. I'm going to the Fashion Institute of Technology where I'll major in Fashion Merchandising Management. I still have no idea exactly what I'll want to do later, but I'm pretty sure that's the area I want to get into. The bad news is I'll have to keep coming back home because the dorms kick you out during breaks. But in a few years I'll be on my own and won't have to keep coming back. I'm excited because this could lead to a lot of exciting opportunities for me, and I'll finally get to live in a big city!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well I turn 16 so I plan to get a job and a car....and continue volunteer work, and take college courses, and hopefully go to a summer academy......

for school? I plan to run for office (unfortunately it's a popularity contest, and I am not 'popular', like I'd want to be) go to state speech, get into state vocal, and keep all A's