Any crushes at schoool lately?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Well, I guees that is just a part of life that we all have to dael with. Some more then others of coures. But I wish you all the luck in the world with her, though. You can maek it happen if you really want to.:smile:
Yeah,it'll take time to get the urge to talk to her lol.I even draw pictures of her.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I hope she doesn't think that's a sign that you creppy.:wink: LOL!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Ahhh... young love, doesn't just it just melt ya heart? :wink:
But me? I don't have any school crushes... mostly due to the fact that I don't go to a co-ed school. :stick_out_tongue:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
There is a girl that I really like. I'm three years older than her, though, which is... well, I can't imagine positive reactions from anyone were anything to happen.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, I wish you guys all the best with your love lives. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
There is a girl that I really like. I'm three years older than her, though, which is... well, I can't imagine positive reactions from anyone were anything to happen.
Well that okay. But it would only seem a little lot of eighteen, because that's when the law barges in, so you'd have to barake up with her if you were afraid somone migh look at you funny or somthing, haha!:stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Um, why not take this time to plug the Clud thread? Who me? Never... :halo:

Anyway, I have a hu-mongo crush on this girl who's a year younger than me. She's drop-dead gorgeous, sweet, and best of all, loves corny jokes, which is my specialty. Oh, and did I mention she's my best friend's sister...? Yeah...:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That can be a bit of a problem for you and your sister, Ryan.:embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No no, not MY sister. I don't have a sister. :stick_out_tongue:, my best friend's sister though... yeah...