Any Dexter's Lab fans out there?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Anyone remember the cartoon called "Dexter's Laboratory" on cartoon network? I remember most of the episodes well! :zany:

DEE DEE! GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!

I would burst out laughing really hard whenever I heard dexter say that!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I said in the other thread, I like the original episodes produced by Genndy Tartakovsky and his crew. I hate the new episodes by Chris Savino.

Timotheus

Reaction score
I love that show, especially the ones that they made before Tarkovsky left the show ("Libretto" is definitely a favorite episode, along with the one with el Chupacabra [Dee Dee: "If you made him to scare me, then why does he eat goats?" Dexter: "I never said it was a completely successful experiment..."]). The ones made after that were just weak, both in animation and writing I think.
The little sub-shows they'd have were hilarious, like Dial M for Monkey and Justice Friends (Vallhallen, the Viking god of rock, was awesome: "Ahh! Help me! Help! There's a bee in my hair! Oh, there's a bee in my golden tresses, oh please, get it out, get it out..." *sobbing*). Their parodies were the greatest. I remember there being an episode of the main cartoon that parodied that old show Speed Racer that was just too funny.
Tarkovsky has created some great cartoons; between Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack, I'm not quite sure I could pick a favorite.
"I am...RATMAN!"

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I loved that show. The newer episodes wasn't that great, did anyone esle think Dexter sounded different. I loved the character of Dee-Dee. Don't think odd of me either when I say this, but does anyone esle think Dexter's mom was kinda hott, she had a really big butt, lol, just kidding, :smile: . Their showing it on Boomerang, sometimes, I got to wacth them, which is cool.

Also sometimes, while wacthing other cartoons, I sometimes found the cartoon dads just totally dumb, like on Jimmy Neutron, I can't stand Jimmy's dad on that show, But I thought Dexter's dad was funny.

Rotton kids, grounding me, I can't wait til their all grown up and out of the house. -Dexter's Dad

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
I loved that show. The newer episodes wasn't that great, did anyone esle think Dexter sounded different.
Yeah, because they got a new voice-over artist. In the older episodes, Dexter was voiced by Christine Cavanaugh (think Babe), then in the newer episodes, they got Candi Milo to do his voice (think Cow and Chicken's mom or Maya from Maya and Miguel).

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I thought, I wonder why? I thought the frist voice was great.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I watched Dexter's Laboratory all the time,on the Cartoon Network.

-"Oooh,what does this button do?": DeeDee

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The things I loved best about "Dexter's Lab" were all those Hanna-Barbera cross overs! Brilliant!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Imagine this:

Dee-dee (Punching random buttons on a computer)

Oooooh! What do these buttons do? (BEEP BEEP Boop Beep Boop Beep Boop)

(BOOM!!!!!!!)

Dexter: DEE DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!!!!!!!