Any Disney songs sung on Sesame Street?

SillyRed

Reaction score
I know this currently doesn't happen, but I heard someone sing "Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah" on that show before. Anyone remember that? Any other Disney songs sung on SS as Well?

Drtooth

Reaction score
MMmhhh... well, I do know they sang a parody of Heigh Ho this season when they had the Snow WHite episode. That's all I know.

D

Dil

Hey!!
"Heigh Ho" and "Zip A Dee Doo Dah" are the 2 volume titles of the Sing Along Series!!

BEAR

Reaction score
I can't remember any songs that have been used, but I know that Disney has been referenced quite a few times.

rowlftdog

Reaction score
well, it's inevitable that disney songs will end up in new muppet productions...haha.

Drtooth

Reaction score
DIsney songs WERE in some muppet projects even in the 70's. "Never smile at a Crocodile" was in the first season, not to mention "When you wish upon a Star" during the Star Wars episode.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Spike Milligan kept dropping his pants on the Muppet Show while the muppets sang "It's A Small World". Spike would show underwear with diferent flag prints (from differnet countries) and I clearly remember Lenny The Lizard wearing a Native American headdress.