Any Early Birds?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Who here is an early bird? I usually get at up from between 6:00am and 7:30 (Is that healthy?), and yet I don't feel the least bit tired when I get out of bed.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'm both a night owl and an early bird.. I don't go to bed until about 2, but I'm always up by 7 to go for a run

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have a class called Early Bird... that doesn't mean I like waking up that early though. :stick_out_tongue: For example, on days when I have my Early Bird class (which just means it starts an hour before my first hour class) I wake up at 6:30ish to get there on time, on days when I don't have the class, like today, I wake up at nine. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh Elmo no!

I CANNOT get up before 11:00 A.M.... I CAN'T! IT'S INSANE!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Then I quess I'm insane! (pulls out firecrackers and bounces around the room)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to get up around 5:30 every morning for a couple of years. But I am a night own if you will.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm a Night Owl, AND an early bird. Which means that I'm wise, and I have worms lol. Actually, I have to get up about 5 or 6am because I have to work at 6 or 7 in the morning. Not that bad if you wanna get out of there early. But still, sucks cause I like staying up late sometimes.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
I used to get up around 5:30 every morning for a couple of years. But I am a night owl if you will.
Oh my gosh, me too!

I've been all over the place... I was a major night owl when I was a young kid, then for some crazy reason, I kept waking up around 5:30 every morning for a while, then I kept going back and forth between going to bed at really random times and getting up early and getting up later the next morning. Really crazy internal clock, lol. But now, I'm back to my beloved habit of being a major night owl! :big_grin: