Any Info on Muppets: On with The Show game?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw the trailer at www.muppetgame.com and it piqued my curiosity. Just what is this game, how is it played? I know of a few levels

Kermit on a boat

Swedish Chef vs. Rizzo

Fozzie Dodging Pies

The ELECTRIC MAYHEIM!!! :big_grin: :halo: :flirt: :sing: :cool:

Bunsen and Beaker

And Piggy with some sort of Giant version of her...?

Joe

Reaction score
it's geared towards younger kids, so it isn't to in-depth, but the graphics are amazing. :smile:

basically, you play the muppets and you have to make sure the muppet show goes on, each different mini-game is a different 'skit' in the show. there are three levels (easy, medium, and hard) when you beat easy, medium is unlocked. when you beat medium, hard and another mini-game are unlocked, and when you beat hard another mini-game is unlocked.

overall, I was disappointed because I was looking for something to do on a six hour car ride, and would've much rather had something different. but they bill it as a game for younger kids, and they'll probably like it. :wink:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Even though it's for Kids i'm really excited about this, i've got to go pick one up:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've noticed that the Swedish Chef actually SINGS the "Yee gorshvee deeyoom guddisk guddooo."

Dissappointing or not, once I get a GBA, this is the game I want (Allong with Inspector Gadget and the Ripping frineds games)