Any KISS fans?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm only bumping this because I am a KISS fan myself, and thought I could start a conversation with newer members/members who missed this thread before.

My favorite KISS songs are (in no order):
  • I Was Made For Lovin' You
  • I Love it Loud
  • Sure Know Something
  • Dirty Livin'
  • and everything from Destroyer
My favorite albums are Dynasty and Destroyer. I just signed up for the 2013 KISS membership, which looks AWESOME! I wish KISS would do another reunion tour with the original band, but unfortunately Ace Frehley said he was done with the band back in the early 2000s.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in 1977, I was nine, I got dressed up as Ace for Halloween. My sister gave me a wig and made up my face, my dad cut out a guitar made from plywood, and I was Dressed to Kill!:smile:. My favorite Halloween costume ever.

Played the records (not cd's or iTunes, we're talking RECORDS!) til the grooves wore out. Loved Destroyer, Alive I and II, Love Gun, and you ain't a card carrying member in the Kiss Army until you've seen "Kiss Meets the Phantom in the Park".

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I've seen about 15 minutes of "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park" on YouTube, but the quality was just terrible. :/ I hear that it is on Kissology Volume II, so I know I'll have to get that! I want to get this KISS: Alive Box set with all four alive albums included.

I'm making a music video for one of my classes, and we are spoofing "I Was Made For Lovin' You" complete with KISS makeup! (It's on Hitler... so, yeah, doesn't really fit in well)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've seen about 15 minutes of "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park" on YouTube, but the quality was just terrible.
Are you referring to youtube or the film itself? Either way it's true. Lol. And I have sat through most of it! :wink:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Haha I was talking about the fuzziness and pixelation of it, but yeah, the film itself is kinda cheesy. :wink:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, earlier in the thread it is asked why Peter Criss left. From the best of my knowledge, the band kicked him out for ALWAYS being drunk, not taking the music seriously enough, and being too much of a "party animal." I also heard that he had major anger problems, and took it out on the band.
I still think he is a pretty cool guy, and my favorite drummer behind Neil Peart from Rush.