Any Limewiere Users

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I know there have to be some people on here who use limewire. I do and I really like it. I have just completed my first full CD of downloaded songs. I dowloaded the all the songs of the Beatles One CD. That CD has all of the Beatles number one hits, and I had the CD at one time but it got stolen. Now unless my comp gets stolen I will have this CD on my PC for good. The next CD set I'm going to work on is going to be The Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1964-1970. I also had this CD,and it to got stolen.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Be very very careful with Limewire. Old computer had it, and it was so full of viruses and spyware that we couldn't get rid of... Also sometimes the songs have viruses in them or are corrupted, and most often you are downloading something mislabeled as something else. So basically, you end up downloading viruses and junk you don't want! lol. So I hope you have a good anti-virus, and don't let the program run in the background on your system tray.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. I think the best way is the way we do it here, which is, if you want a specific song, ask a friend to send it to you in an e-mail!
:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, you could've asked me, I mean, I have the Beatles 1 CD on my computer. LOVE it. I have used it and still on occasion do, but I've stopped using it every single day ya know? I used to use it for EVERYTHING but now I only use it for songs that I know nobody here has.

Daniel

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea I know what ya mean So far I think right now I'm doing ok with it. If I'm lucky I will be ok.