Any MC members in Maryland?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
:smile: Hiya!Just wanted to know if there are any fellow MC members here in Maryland. :excited: :zany: :cool:

P

Princeton

THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :big_grin: :excited: I'm in Forest Hill, Diana. In case you don't know, that's in Harford County. Where are you?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Princeton said:
THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Forest Hill, Diana. In case you don't know, that's in Harford County. Where are you?
Well,long time no see Brian.I'm in Reisterstown.How have you been?

P

Princeton

I'm doing good; hopefully I'm here to stay, for a while at least. Reisterstown, huh? My aunt works there, at T Rowe Price.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I work 10 minutes from Arundel Mills Mall.Gotta love a mall that takes over an hour to completely walk around/through once.:zany: I'm a Marylander born and raised here.Born in Baltimore,raised in Catonsville,then Glyndon.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is from Maryland,or has visited here....:smirk: :zany:

Ziffel

Reaction score
From Silver Spring, Maryland. Just 10 miles from D.C. and about 20 from Baltimore. That's where my Sesame Street days were from! Moved to NewYork in 1976 when I was 9. I visited the old area in the summer of 2001 for the first time since seeing an old friend in 1985. Incredible how much construction of new buildings,cinemas,shopping plazas, apartments, etc. have taken place in Prince Georges county! Used to be so many nice trees there! Well, the same is going on in Pennsylvania here too. Tremendous increase in the population (and traffic!). PA is nice in a lot of respects, NY has many special things too. But Maryland, being the origin of my earliest memories, will always have a special nostalgia that can never be matched by any other place. And like I said, it was in Maryland that Ernie,Bert,Cookie Monster,Grover,Oscar,Bob,David,Maria,Mr.Hooper, etc. first came into my living room! :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya Ziffel.Many areas around my part of Maryland have changed so much too.My brother lives not to far from the White House(only 10 minutes). I used to travel to York,PA a lot in my teenage years & I've been to Brooklyn and Syracuse,NY.I still go to D.C.,every once in awhile;to the museums,Chinatown & to MCI Center.Nice profile,by the way.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thank you Janice. Yeah back in '78, 2 years after we moved from MD, my family and I had a nice vacation which included a visit to our Silver Spring neighborhood and friends, and to DC to see the Smithsonian Institution and a Washington Redskins game. And when I visited the old area in 2001, I also went to DC to see the international zoo with those 2 pandas on loan from China. Sometime I want to go to Baltimore to see the Camden Yards Orioles stadium everyone says is so nice, and also the aquarium which I understand is the best one in the country. The aquarium in Camden, NJ which is real close to me here in Philadelphia, is a pretty decent one though. Visited it a few summers ago and I heard since then they have added some more things.