Any NFL or college football fans?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Today is the first day of college football season, and next Wednesday is the first game of the NFL season. Curious to see if there any fans of either sport on here. I'm a fan of the New England Patriots in the NFL (Tom Brady!) and a fan of my Connecticut Huskies in college football (up 20-0 over UMass right now), but I'll watch about any game of the two kinds of football.

Any other fans on here?

Hubert

Reaction score
Why is it that you're a fan of every team that I absolutely hate? (Patriots, Yankees...)

But in regards to football...I don't really care for it all that much. It's OK and I'll watch it sometimes, but I don't faithfully follow it or anything...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Why is it that you're a fan of every team that I absolutely hate? (Patriots, Yankees...)
I try, I try.

Only kidding. My family (especially my dad) are big Yankees fans, but no one really had a favorite football team, so I became a fan of the Patriots when I was in sixth grade because they were starting to get good that year. Been a huge fan ever since.

Hubert

Reaction score
Only kidding. My family (especially my dad) are big Yankees fans, but no one really had a favorite football team, so I became a fan of the Patriots when I was in sixth grade because they were starting to get good that year. Been a huge fan ever since.
Ah...so you're one of those people who just latch on to teams when they're doing good...(this is coming from a dedicated Pirates fan, remember)...

I kid, I kid.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ah...so you're one of those people who just latch on to teams when they're doing good...(this is coming from a dedicated Pirates fan, remember)...
I definitely get that a lot, haha. But it's been over ten years since I became a fan, so I think I've moved off the bandwagon and been promoted to real fan status, haha.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That reminds me I need to have my dad help me set up my fantasy football auto-draft :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That reminds me I need to have my dad help me set up my fantasy football auto-draft :stick_out_tongue:
Be careful with that my friend did auto-draft last year and the auto-draft gave him four straight running backs at one point.

Teheheman

Reaction score
GO CATS!!! and WHO-DEY!!!! That is all.

Daniel