Any other talented writers in here?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Looking at the FanFics,I know there are a lot.:wink: But do you write anything outside of MC?
Several years ago,a friend & I worked Online together on a story called "When Life Gives You Lemons..." It was about a teenaged girl with hydrocephalus(water on the brain,which I have mentioned that I have,and the friend that was helping me has it too.)and the life she led as a basically normal teenager until she finds out she needs surgery So we worked on it together for around 6 months,and finished it. It was all set to be looked at by a publisher ,but my so called "friend" backed out after I wanted a mini bio to put on the book. :rolleyes:

PS to the MC FanFic writers:I've wanted to write one Muppet fanfic of my own,but my brain is empty as far as that goes.I wanted to do a MS guest starring "Bowzer" but hardly anyone knows who he is. Then I wanted to do a MS guest starring myself.(Byron was kind of my inspiration for that since he did one starring himself)
So let's hear it! Any writers or artists?(besides Vic as far as the artists go.:smile: )

RedDragon

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't say I'm talented...By if you ask other's(as I have on many occasions, but refuse to believe them. I'm a perfectionist) they would tell you I am...

Here are the only two drawings I have on the computer:
Red Dragon
FanArt

And I also write fantasy stories:
Story Journal

...I'm trying to write I MopFamFic too...the proof is in the siggy...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well... I have some ideas for some non-Muppet stuff, but nothing actually written yet. Emphasis on yet. Unless you count the beginnings of a childrens story about a cloud farm... don't ask... that's kinda stuck right now anyways...

And Kathy, I sure hope that "empty" thing goes away soon, I'd LOVE to see a fanfic from you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree with Toga that I'd love to read a fanfic by you!

Also, just last week I finished my first working draft of a children's novel that I am working on! It still needs a ton of editing etc, obviously, before I start sending it out...

I'm also working on three screenplays, three kids novels, a tv series, two murder mysteries, a dozen fan fics, and a story written in "MSN" style...so, yeah, I have my share of non-mup stories going on.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well Kathy I'm still trying my best to promote the Australian Spy adventure I wrote and self-published awhile ago. It isn't easy but I'm doing my best and I hope to self-publish something else by the end of the year.

And I too hope you'll find inspiration for your own fan-fics :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Wish you the best of luck with your endeavors at some fanfiction not based on our common Muppet interests Kath.

To tell the truth, was thinking of tinkering on something, half-Muppet and half-other, not sure now. If you're rully down in the duldrums, we can talk about it.
Maybe Nyz would be the best to consult though since she seems to have the better angle on fantasy fiction. Anyway, hope this helps in some small mewsure.

Take care, have a great holiday weekend.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks so much for your comments everyone!:smile: If I do a Muppet Show guest starring myself ,I'm not going to use my actual last name.It's not that I don't trust you all.It's just the Internet in general that I need to be careful of.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, just call yourself "Katzi Izzy's Mother" and...one or two of us will know what you are talking about. Or..."Katzi F. Tweenyate"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps you could pretend that you are Kathy Greenwood. :big_grin:

Wouldn't Snowthy love that? :wink: