1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Any puppeteers (or wanna-bes) in Phoenix area? (repsond asap)

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by dwmckim, Dec 1, 2002.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Since i haven't been as active here lately, i don't know how many newer forum members we may presently have in the Phoenix AZ area...but if anyone is and would like some puppetry experience, please email me personally at dw_m@webtv.net as soon as you can.

The Grand Canyon Men's Chorale is doing a piece for its upcoming holiday concerts that's supposed to involve about 27 puppeteers - we still only have half that and the piece could potentially end up cut. PUPPETRY EXPERIENCE WHILE HELPFUL IS NOT NEEDED - so far many relatives and friends of choir members have been doing it including children - it's essentially a choreograpged black cloth bit - like The Clodhoppers, Java, and the Gawky Birds.

...and best of all, you can meet and be in a show with me! The show's one of the main reasons i haven't posted much. In addition to the choir pieces during the first half, the second half is to be a big Broadway-type musical which i'm doing the lead character in and it's been a pretty intensive rehearsal (essentially analogous to rehearsing two major shows at the same time!)