Any Shakespeare Fans??? I need your Help!!

Kye

Reaction score
Ok guys ! heres the scoop! I have been asked to direct a play. The best of shakespeares comedies! I am trying to pick out some of the funniest scenes to put into the show. However, i have noticed that some people do not always have the same sense of humor as me. PLEASE HELP!! What are the funniest scenes that you can think of in any of shakespeares comedies? please post! Im dying here!! :concern: And to those I havent spoken to in a while... HEY!!! I have left orlando and am back in NH!!! I should be able to make it on the computer a bit more frequently now!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I hope this helps..but in "much ado about nothing" there are many lines in act one scene one between Beatrice and Benedick that are funny. Oh and there are some spoken by Dogberry in act 3 scene 3. Mainly because Dogberry really has no clue on how to be a good watchman. The movie is just as good as reading the play. :smile:

-Sandee

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
How about "Twelfth Night" Act III Scene IV. The usually stern and proper Malvolio has been tricked into smiling profusely and wearing ridiculous yellow stockings with red garters to gain his mistress's favor. It's very funny when done well.