Any songs performed by Joey Mazzarino?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something hit me recently. I realised that I don't think I've ever heard any songs where the lead singer was performed by Joey Mazzarino. And offhand I don't really know of any where he performs anybody who sings a few lines. In Elmo in Grouchland Bug makes a few comments during te "Make It Mine" song, but I don't think he actually sings any lines. In Kermit's Swamp Years I think Goggles only sings one line of "Life as a Pet". But otherwise, I don't think he's ever done any singing.

So, have there been any numbers with Mazzarino performing the lead singer?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm sure he has, but i'm not thinking of any off the top of my head. Given that he does so many one-shot characters on Sesame, that's probably the most likely source of hunting one down if i were to start a search.

The only examples that immediately comes to mind would be regularly on Big Bag.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The lead singer in "Don't Waste the Water" is Joey.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had been kind of wondering if maybe Joey Mazzarino might be one of those performers who is uncomfortable singing, much like how Henson, Oz, and Goelz all initially were. But if that is not the case, then I hope that Murray gets to sing a song soon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had been kind of wondering if maybe Joey Mazzarino might be one of those performers who is uncomfortable singing, much like how Henson, Oz, and Goelz all initially were. But if that is not the case, then I hope that Murray gets to sing a song soon.
I know what that's like... I can't sing to save my life... even today, listening to Steve TRY to sing "America the Beautiful" is painful to listen.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Why not as Joey's Stinky character ?