Any Twisted Toyfare Theatre fans in here???

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey how it everyone doing,

just thought I would ask does anyone read Toyfare magazines from Wizard.

They did one with the Muppet action figures and the Muppet show, but I didn't get to read it.

Anyhow, I'm a huge fan of this, I have all six volumes of the best of TTT, and it always cracks me up.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I L:flirt:VE Wizard magazine (I have a subscription, YAY!) and Twisted Mego Theatre is one of the funniest things going. I haven't picked up a Toyfare recently, but I think I may have the issue with the Muppets at home. If I do, I'll post it here.

EDIT: Does anyone know if Toyfare ever did a complete Palisades Muppet line spread like they've done for the Marvel Legends line, new G.I. Joe line, WWE line and others?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Vic... Can answer that. In the same issue that has the Muppets Twisted Theater comic (#78), they have a huge 14-page product guide.
However, as many fans commented when it was released... The product guide only shows glimpses of Series 7-9, and it's not put together as orderly as it should/could be.
For example, you get all of the ubber exclusive releases in a sort of side column between the pages. You get S1 Kermit, Dr. Bunsen and Dr. Teeth on one page, and then S1 Piggy on another page.

The insatisfaction with how Wizard Magazine did this overall product guide spread was what inspired my own product guide photographic project. Unfortunately, that's on hold for now... Need to measure the shelves on my double-shelving unit and have my brother build a sort of wooden plank frame to hold the camera in place before I can start photographing anything again.
Hope this helps.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah I wanted to buy that issue that had the Muppet guide. I can still remember what they called it "Master of Muppets."

But I love TTT, it's funny man, I love the mego Marvel characters and to be honset, I think the Wizard group writes Spider=Man and friends even more interesting than Marvel does now a days.