Any UK Puppeteers about ?

spencer

Reaction score
Hi,

I am making a fun pop video either 21st or 28th April 2007 which includes two muppet style puppets. Im just researching to see if I can find a couple of good puppeteers who would be interested in helping me out with my little project. Maybe someone who wants to create a show reel for themsleves and just have a fun days filming with two fantastic characters.

The filming will be taking place in a location in Buckinghamsire. By train this is 30 minutes from London Marylebone.

Please send me a message if you can help or can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks so much :smile:

kbug67

Reaction score
Hi,

I am making a fun pop video either 21st or 28th April 2007 which includes two muppet style puppets. Im just researching to see if I can find a couple of good puppeteers who would be interested in helping me out with my little project. Maybe someone who wants to create a show reel for themsleves and just have a fun days filming with two fantastic characters.

The filming will be taking place in a location in Buckinghamsire. By train this is 30 minutes from London Marylebone.

Please send me a message if you can help or can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks so much :smile:
I may be able to help you.
Depends how much it costs to get there.

I probably will be able to make it on the 28th April 2007.

Please email me back